Thursday, August 16, 2007

Waiting and Laughing

It is only a day befor my beloved S leaves for a week, she will leave me alone, with HIM, it is my duty to protect the others and complete my task. I must be honest with you, they are sucking the living life out of me... but I laugh and laugh at their crude life.

I had to see the doctor, my beloved put me in a box thing called a crate to take me to the evil doctor... she broke my heart, I was not in a laughing mood. That numbskull tried to make me open my mouth.... ha ha ha ha.... I don't open my mouth unless I intend to eat or bite...... he is a DONKEY, I am in perfect health at 15 (almost) so I can continue to eat the new ones food... it is strange to taste at first but it has made my coat so beautiful and full, shiney and bright, I am a sight to be seen... my glory days are not over as I am still the beautiful one...

I got off track talking about my beauty, let's get back to the plan of action. I intend to cough a hairball in his shoes... I will stand and look at it as if I didn't mean to, you know I'm old and all... ha ha ha ha! I will hair him too, hairing as we call it is when we shed our beautiful coat onto a human... oh it is so much fun... especially those that sneeze... they especially make me laugh....

I'll let you know how it goes with the hair ball... for a week I may even produce two! Until we meet again....

No comments: