Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Meet my Beloved SD Cat

It is shameful of me, but I haven't been blogging as much as I would hope to do. I have decided to turn the typing and story telling over to my beloved S. as in my advancing years I am not as into blogging as I would like to be. My beloved is Ms. SD Cat so please give her a warm welcome if you are still reading my lack of blogging blog. I will still be the editor of the blog but SD will do the work.

Hi everyone! Poor Cassanova is not feeling so perky lately so I am honored to take over his blog. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Cassanova is now 15 years old, his latest blood work is good but he does have arthritis and it is getting more and more difficult for him to climb the stairs of jump in bed with me. I carry him up and down the stairs when he isn't being proud and hobbles down himself.

I found Cassanova living in a hole in the wall at an apartment complex when he was about 4 months old, he was so cute and fluffy.... as soon as I coaxed him out with a sausage he has lived with me and has been an indoor cat ever since. Cassanova has had 6 different kitties live with us throughout the years and he has gone through 3 dogs. He is the smartest cat I have ever had. I dread the day when he is no longer with us. I know our time is limited and I will truely have a broken heart when I will no longer be able to have him with me. We lost one of our other cats earlier in the year and it has been very sad and heart breaking for us all. My eyes fill with tears to think this being our first Christmas without our wonderful buddy Flash.

I know Cassanova has a quick wit, but I have the smart mouth.... so stay tuned for our adventures.... we have 2 teenagers that live with us... and life is NUTS at times. I fully understand why we are given our children as cute infants.... because we would have a very small population if they were teens first. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

I will keep you posted.... until then... Keep laughing in the face of evil!

SD Cat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see this thing is still on!

Nice to meet you Ms SD Cat!

Can't wait to see what the two of you bring us.

Anonymous said...

Awww, get well, Cassie! Not being a cat person, you are one of the most beautiful cats I have ever seen, and I would have snatched you from that family you merely tolerate years ago.

Tell your mother that I know I suck at life and will call her soon!

Love and Tender Vittles,
CSOLIS

Anonymous said...

Great work.