Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oh No - not PUPPIES

Well, the circle of life is interesting. Our newest member to the family is a black lab that had been hit by a car.... apparently that isn't all she was hit by... or hit up by....... oh no! She is having puppies, her temperature is 99.9 and below 100 means puppies in 24 hours........... I can hardly believe this craziness, we just figured out the dog was pregnant and now she is about to give birth! Holy Crap! She is a ho-dog! Cassanova would have thought this was disgusting. He would not laugh at having puppies around. I think he had a soft spot for the dog though.............

I'll let you know what we ended up with and how many... who knows she may have got knocked up by a chihuaha! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.