Monday, September 11, 2006

My Conspiracy Theory 9/11/06

Today is not such a good day, my food bowl is empty and I'm not laughing. I fell asleep while cleaning my tail today, I couldn't have been sleeping for long when I woke up to the birds flapping around like idiots... I decided that since I was awake I might have a bite to eat... I walked into my private dining room and to my dismay my food bowl was empty. Both Nosey and Flash were missing and I know that one of them decided to eat my food. I laugh in the face of a cat that believes he can eat my food and get away with it. I am so mad I just want to scratch their eyes out. Why did they do this to me? Why would they eat all of my food. The TWITS! I have come up with a plan of attack for later, my plan is pure genious... I laugh to myself at how smart I am... I can not share my attack just in case one of the twits find my blog. I assure you I will let you know how it all turned out later. We will all laugh in the face of the twits!

I'm going to go headbutt S until she feeds me another can of kibble.

Until our paths cross again.. your darling C.

No comments: